Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
Company is a manufacturer of hearing aids and implantable hearing devices. This position is responsible for managing and directing all field sales activity in “big box retail” for the audiology industry. Manage performance of big box hearing aid centers to meet corporate sales targets & goals.
- Audiology degree. A Bachelor’s Degree in any field must be obtained and then most students enter the required four-year graduate audiology program to earn the clinical doctoral degree (Au.D.).
- Hearing Instrument Sciences (HIS) certification preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 3 years hearing industry or medical device sales experience.
- Thorough audiological knowledge.
- Overnight travel is required.
- Work from home, so must be “self-disciplined”
- Commission is “uncapped” and at quota your first year earnings should be in the $95K – $105K range.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization. Therefore, if you require sponsorship to work in the U.S., we cannot consider your application at this time.