Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
This position can be based in the San Francisco, Sacramento, or San Jose areas. The company designs servo drives, advanced network motion controllers, and complete motion control solutions for industrial & harsh environment applications for all motors. Company is approx 30 years old and has approx 400 employees.
- Need a minimum of 5 years application engineering experience.
- Should have strong knowledge of mechatronics, electronic & mechanical engineering, software, and quality.
- Work includes both electrical and mechanical systems, and a combination of robotics / electronics / computer / telecommunications / systems / control / product engineering.
- Will be involved with sizing and specification of motion systems using DC and AC motors, step motors, synchronousmotors, servo motors, servo drives and CNCs.
- Understand C, C++, .Net, VB, and EMBL.
- A BS Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineer is required.
- This is a work from home environment with approx 50% travel.
Need to be a U.S. Citizen or U.S, Green Card Holder with the ability to communicate clearly in English. There is no sponsorship or relocation assistance for this position.