Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
Nationwide service organization specializing in servicing biomedical & medical imaging equipment is in need of a BMET II/III in the Dallas TX area.
- PTO, paid holidays, vacation
- Car allowance
- Relocation assistance
- work life balance
- Will be providing Field Service on biomedical instrumentation in the Dallas TX area.
- Scheduled maintenance.
- Electrical safety inspection.
- Operation verification procedures on general biomedical equipment.
- Repair, install, and calibrate general biomedical equipment.
- Strongly prefer someone with military BMET training, or a 2 year Certificate to service biomed equipment, or a AAS Degree.
- Any manufacturer’s training is a plus.
- You should have a minimum of 2 years experience as a BMET.
- Applicants MUST be authorized to work in the US without Visa Sponsorship. US citizens and Green Card holders ONLY.