Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POSITIONS REQUIRES A MINIMUM OF 2-3 YEARS
OF CURRENT EXPERIENCE SERVICING BIOMEDICAL INSTRUMENTATION
Nationwide service organization specializing in servicing biomedical & medical imaging equipment is in need of a BMET II/III in the Houston TX area.
- PTO, paid holidays, vacation
- Car allowance (Field Service positions)
- Relocation assistance
- Work life balance
- Will be providing Service on biomedical instrumentation in the Houston TX area.
- Scheduled maintenance.
- Electrical safety inspection.
- Operation verification procedures on general biomedical equipment.
- Repair, install, and calibrate general biomedical equipment.
- Strongly prefer someone with military BMET training, or a 2 year Certificate to service biomed equipment, or a AAS Degree.
- Any manufacturer’s training is a plus.
- To qualify you must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a BMET.
- Applicants MUST be authorized to work in the US without Visa Sponsorship. US citizens and Green Card holders ONLY.