Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
Regional service organization specializing in servicing biomedical & medical imaging equipment is in need of a BMET I in the New Haven CT or Fairfield County area of CT.
- Compensation: Base salary $50K-$55K depending on experience. Some overtime.
- PTO, paid holidays, vacation
- Relocation assistance
- work life balance
- Will be providing Field Service on biomedical instrumentation (defibs, sterilizers, ventilators, anesthesia, patient monitoring, etc.) in the New Haven CT or Fairfield County area of CT.
- Repair, install, and calibrate general biomedical equipment.
- Scheduled maintenance.
- Electrical safety inspection.
- Operation verification procedures on general biomedical equipment.
- Strongly prefer someone with military BMET training, or a 2 year Certificate to service biomed equipment, or an AAS Degree.
- Any manufacturer’s training is a plus.
- You should have a minimum of 1 years’ experience as a BMET.
- Applicants MUST be authorized to work in the US without Visa Sponsorship. US citizens and Green Card holders ONLY.