Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
Nationwide service organization specializing in servicing biomedical & medical imaging equipment is in need of a BMET II/III in the Batesville AR area. Will be servicing general biomed instrumentation with an emphasis on sterilzers, as part of a multi-person biomed shop, doing 50% in-house service, and 50% of the time servicing outside clinics.
- PTO, paid holidays, vacation
- Relocation assistance
- work life balance
- Will be providing Field Service on biomedical instrumentation in the Batesville AR area (defibs, sterilizers, ventilators, anesthesia, patient monitoring, etc.).
- Scheduled maintenance.
- Electrical safety inspection.
- Operation verification procedures on general biomedical equipment.
- Repair, install, and calibrate general biomedical equipment.
- Strongly prefer someone with military BMET training, or a 2 year Certificate to service biomed equipment, or an AAS Degree
- Any manufacturer’s training is a plus
- You should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a BMET
- Applicants MUST be authorized to work in the US without Visa Sponsorship. US citizens and Green Card holders ONLY.