Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
Mid-Atlantic area biomedical service organization is growing, and looking to hire a BMET II or III. Should have a minimum of 3 years experience servicing biomedical instrumentation and some experience servicing anesthesia instrumentation. Company will provide training for an anesthesia service certification. Great oppt’y to join a growing biomed repair organization, with good advancement opportunities. Only local Maryland area people will be considered, no relocation (unless you will pay your own relocation).
- Starting salary of $60K – $72K depending on experience + overtime (limited)
- Company vehicle or Car Allowance (company choice)
- PTO, paid holidays, vacation
- Work life balance
- Will be providing Field Service, installation, and training on biomedical instrumentation.
- Scheduled maintenance.
- Electrical safety inspection.
- Operation verification procedures on multi-vendor instrumentation..
- Repair, install, and calibrate instrumentation.
- Must have biomedical equipment training and 3 years experience servicing biomedical equipment.
- Strongly desire someone who has some experience servicing anesthesia instrumentation.
- A good electronics troubleshooting background is required.
- Applicants MUST be authorized to work in the US without Visa Sponsorship. US citizens and Green Card holders ONLY.