Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
Nationwide service organization specializing in servicing biomedical & medical imaging equipment is in need of a BMET III for the Gainesville TX area.
- This is a one-person service environment, so the person hired has to be a good BMET III. There is additional back-up support in the area.
- Strong customer relations & liaison skills are extremely important.
- Need to have formal training/education to service biomed instrumentation.
- People who have completed the military biomed training school are highly desired.
- Any manufacturers training is a plus.
- Applicants have to be authorized to work in the US without Visa Sponsorship. US citizens and Green Card holders only.
- Company will assist with relocation for a qualified BMET III
Great company, and excellent work environment !!