Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
Nationwide service organization specializing in servicing biomedical & medical imaging equipment is in need of a BMET II in the Jacksonville NC area.
- Will be part of a multi-person biomed shop.
- Need to have formal training/education to service biomed instrumentation.
- People who have completed the military biomed training school are highly desired.
- Any manufacturers training is a plus.
- Applicants have to be authorized to work in the US without Visa Sponsorship. US citizens and Green Card holders only.
- Company will assist with relocation for a qualified BMET
Great company, and excellent work environment !!
Salary: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00