Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
This company provides measurement solutions for HVAC Testing, Cleanroom, Industrial Hygiene, Industrial Flow Testing, and more. They provide measurement solutions with their products and services, that adapt precision measurement technology for fluids and particles. This position is a ‘hands on calibration’ position. Equipment calibration is the main focus. Growing 80 person company (in business 24 years) and the position has excellent growth potential. Their products are used in the automotive, aerospace, semiconductor, electronics manufacturing, heavy industry, steel, shipbuilding, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food processing, medical, construction and civil engineering.
Must have current or recent experience with any of the following: HVAC, Environmental Equipment, and/or Cleanroom instrumentation.
- 100% paid medical for employee & 50% for dependents.
- Paid holidays
- Base salary $60K – $65K
- Hands-on calibration & servicing of customer instrumentation
- Manage certificates of calibration and re-calibration notices to customers
- Manage lab standards and related documentation
- Coordinate service & repair of products
- CRM (customer relationship management)
- Certificate or AAS in a technical field (electronics, electro-mechanical, airflow & particle measuring). BS degree would be a plus
- A minimum of 3 years of experience testing instrumentation & calibration
- In-depth knowledge of calibration, service, and testing instrumentation
- General understanding of ISO accreditation process
- General understanding of Quality Control Systems
- Good PC Skills (Word, Excel, Email, Database)
- Some limited travel could be required