Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
Looking for someone with a Masters or Au.D degree in Audiology or related profession. A Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology or ABA Certification is required. Desire a minimum of 3 years clinical audiology experience. The company is a well known international manufacturer of implants and sound processors. The clinical specialist will be responsible for:
- Providing on-site clinical support to clinicians on the company's bone anchored hearing systems.
- Supporting case management, which includes testing, clinical studies, and gathering inpurt from clinicians.
- Train customers, doctors and surgeons on the theory, features, and use of the company's products.
- Documenting all incidents and providing follow-up within a timely manner.
- Work with Regional Director and Territory Manager in developing sales plans.
- Need to be an effective teacher and be able to assess the effects of the training.
The position could require as much as 50% travel. You need to be either a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent resident with the ability to communicate clearly in English. Company will provide some relocation assistance for a qualified candidate who resides in a nearby state.
Salary: $80,000.00 – $98,000.00