Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
Company is a manufacturer of medical devices with an excellent growth history.
- Fully paid family medical
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, PTO and paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual bonus
- Financial analysis, supporting commercial topics such as proposals, business reviews related to GPO’s, pricing analysis, and financing programs.
- Prepare financial analysis & create financial model scenarios including revenue and profit margin by contract, business, product line.
- Requires advanced proficiency with large data manipulation (Pivot tables, Vlookup), and financial modeling.
- Strong proficiency in Business Object Desktop Intelligence.
- Familiar with ERP systems, accounting principles, FAS 13, Movex/M3 System, and lease accounting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or accounting is required, and an MBA is a plus.
- Up to 10% travel may be required.
- Applicants have to be authorized to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship. U.S. Citizens and Green Card holders only,