Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
Manufacturer of medical imaging equipment is in need of a Director of Technical Support who will be based in the greater Boston MA area. MUST have experience leading a Customer Support / Client Support / Tech Support department that is providing support on a product (rather than help desk/desktop support). They are looking for someone who has led these call-center-type departments.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance
- PTO, paid holidays, vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Affordable Legal Assistance
- Work life balance
- Strong company culture
- Annual bonus target is 25% of salary
- Develop key metrics & performance indicators to measure overall customer experience.
- Will have 6 direct reports.
- Position reports to VP Tech Support & Field Service
- Provide a foundation for continuous improvement.
- Evaluate and implement programs that increase customer satisfaction.
- Drive company’s customer support activities, policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Manage, coach, and develop staff.
- Drive employee performance by establishing realistic objectives
- Prefer someone who resides in the greater Boston MA area, but might consider some relocation assistance.
- Bachelor’s Degree, with training & experience in Business Administration or Business Management is required.
- Experience in the medical device, diagnostics, or healthcare industry is REQUIRED. Medical imaging experience is a plus.
- 10+ years of related job experience which must include leadership experience within customer, technical or field support IN THE MEDICAL DEVICE INDUSTRY.
- Experience working in ERP systems with Oracle experience desired.
- May require travel up to 25%.
- Once again, please note, that they want experience leading a Customer Support / Client Support / Tech Support department that is providing support on a product (rather than help desk/desktop support). They are looking for someone who has led these call-center-type departments.