Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
Field Service Engineer needs to reside near a major airport along the East Coast (Ex: Atlanta, Miami, Maryland, NYC, Philadelphia, Boston)…………..
Here is an oppt’y to grow with this international manufacturer, as they establish their presence in the U.S. Person hired will be the 1st FSE hired in the U.S. The company develops high definition 3D indsutrial printing solutions for the metals & ceramics industry, utilizing additive manufacturing technology. Will be providing field service along the East Coast (FL – Maine and possibly Canada). A Bachelor’s Degree in an Electrical or Mechanical discipline is preferred (but not required), along with a minimum of 3+ years experience installing & supporting multi-disciplinary systems. Should also have experience with robotics, pneumatics, PLCs, HMIs, and a good electro-mechanical troubleshooting ability. A valid passport is required. Good benefit package!
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering discipline.
- A valid U.S. Passport.
- Ability to travel both domestically and international.
- Electro-mechanical service experience.
- Experience with PLCs, robotics, motion/controls, pneumatics, and HMIs.
- Responsible for machine maintenance, preventive maintenance, and on-site inventory.
- Good customer relations experience.
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision.
- This job requires the individual to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization. Therefore, if you require sponsorship to work in the U.S., we cannot consider your application at this time.