Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
Manufacturer of RF & Microwave test equipment is in need of a Field Service Engineer based in the greater San Diego CA area. This company has been a global provider of communications test and measurement solutions for over 100 years. They also provide IP network solutions, and precision measuring instruments for electronic components.
- Three Medical Plans, two dental plans to choose from.
- Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Plan with matching contributions
- Quarterly Profit Sharing (approx 6% of base salary)
- Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO accrual
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Base salary of $70K – $90K depends upon experience.
- Will be involved with calibrating & servicing test equipment utilized to calibrate RF & Microwave digital mobile radio systems.
- Most travel will be in the greater San Diego area, but there can be up to 50% travel
- The position is a combination of in-house servicing and field service.
- Report to a specific San Diego location daily, and when field service is required you travel from there.
- Would like someone with at least 4 – 5 years experience calibrating highly sophisticated electronic equipment
- We are seeking someone with good working knowledge of RF/Microwave test equipment as well as digital modulation techniques.
- Will have strong experience calibrating this type of equipment, along with component level troubleshooting and soldering skills.
- Would like someone with an AAS Degree in electronics, a certificate in Electronics, or someone who has military electronics training.
- Any PMEL training (Precision Measurement Electronics Laboratory) training would be a big plus.
- Again, you need to have a strong calibration background for this position. THE EMPHASIS ON THIS POSITION IS EXPERIENCE CALIBRATING THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT.
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization. Therefore, if you require sponsorship to work in the U.S., we cannot consider your application at this time.