Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
This position requires current or recent service experience with Medical Imaging Devices (FDA regulated)………
Service medical laboratory equipment (hematology, chemistry, coagulation, etc) for this manufacturer of medical laboratory analyzers. Current or recent Field Service experience in the Medical Device industry is required. You will be servicing automated robotic lab instrumentation. You need to currently reside in the greater Stockton CA area for this position (no relocation).
- Base salary $65K – $78K (with O/T & Bonus, salary total in mid $90s)
- Company vehicle
- Laptop, Cellphone
- Fully paid family medical
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, PTO, and paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual bonus
- Will be involved with the installation, servicing, and preventive maintenance of the instrumentation.
- Establish a good customer relations foundation.
- Coordinates problem resolution within the Field Support Group
- Maintain car inventory, such as tools, trunk stock (parts), etc.
- Provides basic on-site training regarding the operation of company instrumentation.
- A Certificate or AAS Degree in electronics or a related discipline is a requirement.
- Overnight travel will be required
- Minimum of 3 years experience servicing medical lab analyzers or other medical instrumentation.
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization. Therefore, if you require sponsorship to work in the U.S., we cannot consider your application at this time.