Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
Service medical laboratory equipment (hematology, chemistry, coagulation, etc) for this manufacturer of medical laboratory analyzers. Current or recent Field Service experience in the Medical Device industry is required. You will be servicing automated robotic lab instrumentation. You need to currently reside in the greater Tifton GA area for this position (no relocation).
- Base salary $65K – $80K (O/T & Bonus will add a minimum of $15K annually)
- Company vehicle
- Laptop, Cellphone
- Fully paid family medical
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, PTO, and paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual bonus
- Will be involved with the installation, servicing, and preventive maintenance of the instrumentation.
- Establish a good customer relations foundation.
- Coordinates problem resolution within the Field Support Group
- Maintain car inventory, such as tools, trunk stock (parts), etc.
- Provides basic on-site training regarding the operation of company instrumentation.
- A Certificate or AAS Degree in electronics or a related discipline is a requirement.
- Some overnight travel may be required
- Minimum of 3 years experience servicing medical lab analyzers or other medical instrumentation.
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization. Therefore, if you require sponsorship to work in the U.S., we cannot consider your application at this time.