Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
Nationwide provider of medical imaging service solutions is in need of a CT & MRI Field Service Engineer base in the greater Idaho Falls, ID area. Will be covering Emmett, Idaho Falls, Salmon, Rupert and Malad City (mostly southern half of Idaho). To qualify for this position you must have current experience servicing CT & MRI that is manufactured by any of the following: GE, Philips, or United. Hiring company will provide relocation assistance for a qualified individual.
- PTO, paid holidays, vacation
- Car allowance + mileage
- Per Diem when traveling
- Relocation assistance
- Work life balance
- Will be providing Service on medical CT and MRI instrumentation.
- Scheduled maintenance.
- Electrical safety inspection.
- Operation verification procedures on medical CT & MRI equipment .
- Repair, install, and calibration.
- Strongly prefer someone with military BMET training, or a 2 year Certificate to service biomed equipment, or an AAS Degree.
- Any manufacturer’s training is a plus.
- MUST have current CT & MRI service experience..
- You should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience servicing CT & MRI.
- Overnight travel will be required.
- Applicants MUST be authorized to work in the US without Visa Sponsorship. US citizens and Green Card holders ONLY.