Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
Nationwide medical service company is expanding their imaging division. They are seeking someone with a strong hands-on multi-vendor CT and X-Ray service background. MRI service experience would be a plus but not required. The individual hired will be the imaging guru, responsible for the CT and X-Ray service, as well as the people who are servicing the CT and X-Ray equipment. Any manufacturer’s training or RSTI training is a plus. Position is based in Dallas and will require some overnight travel. Relocation assistance is available for this position. You must have a minimum of 7 years experience servicing medical CT and X-Ray equipment.
- PTO, paid holidays, vacation
- Relocation assistance
- work life balance
- Will be the medical imaging guru for the companies medical imaging group.
- Assist sales in procuring medical imaging service contracts.
- Scheduled maintenance.
- Electrical safety inspection.
- Operation verification procedures on medical imaging equipment.
- Repair, install, and calibrate general biomedical equipment.
- Strongly prefer someone with military BMET training, or a 2 year Certificate to service biomed equipment, or an AAS Degree.
- Any manufacturer’s training om medical imaging equipment is a plus.
- You should have a minimum of 7 years’ experience servicing medical imaging equipment.
- Applicants MUST be authorized to work in the US without Visa Sponsorship. US citizens and Green Card holders ONLY.