Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
Well know manufacturer of medical lab analyzers is in need of a Hotline / Help Desk Support Manager at their Northern New Jersey location.
- Fully paid family medical
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, PTO and paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual bonus
- Will be responsible for all aspects of the Technical Support Hotline.
- Directly supervise the Hotline / Help Desk Support staff.
- Interviewing candidates; hiring, promotion and transfer of employees
- Training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work.
- Additional responsibilities include appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving issues.
Education & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology or a related scientific field is required.
- Medical Technology/Medical Lab Technology/Engineering experience is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience as a Med Tech. with 3 to 5 years supervisory experience in a Hotline environment is desired.
- Experience as a Medical Technologist with ASCP Certification is desired along with the Hotline managerial experience..
- Should have knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Applicants have to be authorized to work in the US without Visa Sponsorship. US citizens and Green Card holders only.