Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
Nice opportunity for a Medical Technologist, to work for a medical lab device manufacturer, utilize their lab knowledge as a Technical Support Specialist & trainer, and travel within their region. Will be instrumental during the installation process as a trainer, and documenting the lab procedures. POSITION WILL BE BASED IN THE NASHVILLE TN AREA . (Local Nashville TN area people only, no relocation)
- Company vehicle
- Laptop, Cellphone
- Fully paid family medical
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, PTO, and paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual bonus
- Will be involved with direct problem solving covering reagents, kits, procedures, adaptations, and software upgrades.
- Provides training to medical technologist on the use of the instrumentation.
- Resolve reagent based issues.
- Your lab knowledge will also be utilized in Post Sales support of the instrumentation.
- Represents the company at seminars, conventions, meetings, & wet workshops.
- Provides telephone support to machine operators.
- Position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology or a related field and a minimum of 5 years lab experience.
- ASCP Certification is required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Medical Technologist.
- Good Coagulation experience is preferred, and should be detailed on your resume.
- Some overnight travel will be required.
- This job requires the individual to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization. Therefore, if you require sponsorship to work in the U.S., we cannot consider your application at this time.