Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
Are you a Medical Technologist looking to transition to a medical device manufacturer, work directly with lab analyzer customers, and travel? Excellent oppt’y for a Medical Technologist to work for a medical lab manufacturer and utilize their lab knowledge as a Technical Support Specialist and trainer. Will be instrumental during the installation process as a trainer, and documenting the lab procedures. POSITION WILL BE BASED IN THE GREATER SAN ANTONIO TX AREA .
- Company vehicle
- Laptop, Cellphone
- Fully paid family medical
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, PTO, and paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual bonus
- Will be involved with direct problem solving covering reagents, kits, procedures, adaptations, and software upgrades.
- Provides training to medical technologist on the use of the instrumentation.
- Resolve reagent based issues.
- Your lab knowledge will also be utilized in Post Sales support of the instrumentation.
- Represents the company at seminars, conventions, meetings, & wet workshops.
- Provides telephone support to machine operators.
- Position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology or a related field and a minimum of 5 years lab experience.
- ASCP Certification is required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Medical Technologist.
- Good Coagulation experience is needed, and should be detailed on your resume.
- Overnight travel will be required.
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization. Therefore, if you require sponsorship to work in the U.S., we cannot consider your application at this time.