Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
Provide telephone support on clinical lab equipment for this manufacturer of clinical laboratory instrumentation. You will be assisting end users and sales/service people in resolving instrument & reagent related problems. Position requires a BS Medical Technology, ASCP Certification, a minimum of 3 years experience as a medical technologist with some troubleshooting experience, and good coagulation knowledge. Work hours are Monday – Friday 6:30 AM – 3:00 PM. Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident with excellent communication skills. Only LOCAL NJ/NYC area people will be considered. This is a nice oppt’y to get out of the lab and join a company that has a great relationship with their employees.
- Position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology or a related field and a minimum of 3 years experience as a Medical Technologist.
- ASCP Certification is required.
- Coagulation and/or hemostsis experience would be a plus.
- This job requires the individual to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization. Therefore, if you require sponsorship to work in the U.S., we cannot consider your application at this time.