Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
This is a nice opportunity for someone who is a degreed Medical Technologist, with very good coagulation knowledge, and at least 3 years of supervisory or management experience. ASCP Certification is required. You will be responsible for a group of support specialists within this manufacturer’s Western Region (region includes Alaska & Hawaii). Working from home, there can be as much as 75% overnight travel within the western region (approx 12 states). Great opportunity for someone who enjoys hiring, training, mentoring, and supporting people in this technical environment.
List of minimum requirements:
- BS Medical Technology or related sciences.
- ASCP Certified.
- 5 years of extensive experience with coagulation.
- At least 7 years’ experience as a Medical Technologist with an emphasis on coagulation experience.
- Plus a minimum of 3 years supervisory/management experience within the medical laboratory environment.
- Open to overnight travel.
Can reside anywhere in CA/OR/WA or Denver CO, within a 1-hour drive of a major airport. Base salary depends on experience and where you reside.
Need to be a U.S. Citizen or U.S, Green Card Holder with the ability to communicate clearly in English. There is no sponsorship or relocation assistance for this position.
Salary: $90,000.00 – $140,000.00