Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
Nice opportunity for a Medical Technologist, to work for a medical lab device manufacturer, and utilize their lab knowledge as a Customer Relationship Manager. Ideally, we are looking to take a Medical Technologist out of the lab, with coagulation experience, who is looking to move into a sales/technical support role. POSITION WILL BE BASED IN THE WINNEPEG, MANITOBA AREA (no relocation).
- Base Salary, Commission, Annual Bonus
- Company vehicle
- Laptop, Cellphone
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, PTO, and paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Will be involved with direct problem solving covering reagents, kits, procedures, and adaptations.
- Provides training to medical technologist on the use of the instrumentation & reagents.
- Sale of reagents and supplies, as well as resolving reagent based issues
- Your lab knowledge will also be utilized in Post Sales support of the instrumentation.
- Represents the company at seminars, conventions, meetings, & wet workshops.
- Position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology or a related field and a minimum of 2 years lab experience.
- Valid Passport
- CSMLS Certification preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Medical Technologist.
- Good Coagulation experience is preferred, and should be detailed on your resume.
- Some overnight travel will be required.
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization. Therefore, if you require sponsorship to work in Canada, we cannot consider your application at this time.