Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
Excellent oppt'y for a Medical Technologist to work for a medical lab manufacturer and utilize their lab knowledge as a Technical Support Specialist. Will be instrumental during the installation process as a trainer, and documenting the lab procedures. Area to be covered is approx 150 mile radius of San Jose (Sacramento – Stockton – San Jose), and maybe a bit south of San Jose. Can reside almost anywhere is this area.
- Will also be involved with direct problem solving covering reagents, kits, procedures, adaptations, and software upgrades.
- Your lab knowledge will also be utilized in Post Sales support of the instrumentation.
- Coagulation experience is required, and should be detailed on your resume.
- May also be required to represent the company at seminars, conventions, meetings, & wet workshops.
- Position requires a Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or a related field. ASCP Certification is required.
- Some relocation assistance available for someone who resides in a nearby state.
This is an excellent oppt'y to move away from daily lab work and grow your career with this well known manufacturer. Company will conduct a background check and drug screen. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without Visa Sponsorship. US citizens and Green Card holders only, with the ability to communicate clearly in English.
Salary: $75,000.00 – $90,000.00