Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
Reporting to the CEO, the President will play a critical strategic role in bringing the company’s innovative breakthrough technology to the US market. Your responsibilities will include engaging with healthcare facilities, KOL, insurance companies, and GPOs in order to lead a paradigm shift in the market. This is a key role, to include spearheading significant growth through direct sales and partnership opportunities.
- Take full ownership and leadership of the GTM strategy
- Drive aggressive business growth in the US market
- Expand the business through direct sales, strategic partnerships, and distributors
- Ensure all partners are well trained and educated, ensuring that the clinical practices of our clients partner network meet the highest quality in the prescription of the product
- Building, managing, and mentoring a successful Sales, Business Development, and Operations team
- Build an actionable road-map to grow company revenue from low millions to 50M+
- Entrepreneurial Drive, Leadership, Strategic Thinking, Hands on attitude
- Demonstrated experience in achieving ambitious revenue goals and scaling a start-up organisation substantially
- 10+ years of demonstrated excellence in business development roles in the medical devices sector
- A thorough understanding of the healthcare industry, with preference for the Cardiology market
- Experience developing a new market for an innovative product
- Exp working with health plans, C Level Execs in hospitals
- Acquainted with reimbursement models
- Proven Experience in defining, conceptualising, and implementing sales and marketing strategies
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present material and sophisticated matters in a succinct and organized manner
- Ideal location is East coast, but open to remote candidates
We are looking for a senior, business/sales oriented medical devices professional that has experience scaling substantially [from low millions to dozens of millions] – working with direct sales and distribution partners…..
1. That has experience working with health plan providers [re-reimbursement issues]
2. That has a Rolodex of contacts [a must to leverage these]
3. Cardiology knowledge [this is the cherry on top, not 100% essential, but hardware medical devices background IS a must]
- Company is approx. 14 yrs old.
- Current revenue 1M+ in US [and selling in other countries as well]
- Breakthrough technology in heart failure that can measure lung fluid.
- There are approx 60 Hospitals currently utilizing the device. Expect a home monitoring product by end of ‘22
- Candidate can be anywhere in the US, but most sales will probably be on the East Coast
- An ideal candidate has a mix of experience from corporate in the med devices space + start up experience
- Base salary $200K – $300K depending on experience.