Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
Growing company involved with the development and manufacturing of contrast agents used in medical imaging is in need of a Senior R&D Electrical Engineer.
- Lead external teams in the development of the printed circuit systems for these devices.
- Develop complex auto injector system for injecting contrast media during MRI & CT scans.
- Devices are connected to the hospital MRI & CT systems to transfer data over the network without any human interaction.
- Developing IoT technology.
- Position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Experience designing medical instrumentation is desired.
- Experience with “IoT” (internet of things) is required.
- Compensation $95K – $110K
- Nice relocation package
- Health Isurance
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, PTO, paid holidays
- Bonus potential