Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
We are searching for a Technical Customer Success Manager to join this rapidly expanding, venture-backed startup with offices in Brooklyn, NY. The position includes taking charge and following the project’s lifecycle, with a focus on product implementation, training, managing technical relationships, and participating in technical and commercial meetings. This company is simplifying network security for the modern workforce by transforming the outdated, complex, hardware-based network security technologies of the past, into one unified easy-to-use, and scalable software solution.
This is a key technical customer management role in which you will own the implementation, adoption and long-term technical relationship with the company’s growing customer base. Should have excellent technical skills and intuition, as well as a “can-do” attitude. The engineers work with state-of-the-art products and network security solutions. Interact closely with Sales, Product, Support and R&D teams to provide a stellar user experience while identifying additional technical use-cases and expansion opportunities.
- Ability to interact effectively and deliver technical concepts to technical and non-technical personnel alike
- At least 2 years of experience in Customer Care/Technical Support (T2-T4) / Professional Services/Technical Project Management for a networking-related solution (Cyber Security, Firewalls, Zero Trust, VPN, networking, etc.)
- Strong problem solving skills and a great “gut feeling” that helps resolve issues
- Love for technology with a get-to-know-how-it-works attitude
- Self-motivated, proactive approach while owning processes end-to-end
- Ability to work well with little direct supervision
- Thrives under pressure
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of result
- Knowledge in Firewalls, Linux systems, utilities, and scripting – an advantage