Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
This is a great oppt’y to work for the medical division of a large international manufacturer (laboratory equipment for biopharmaceutical, life sciences, academic, and healthcare markets). This is an in-house support position with limited travel, which requires some experience servicing biomedical or refrigeration equipment. Only LOCAL Chicago area people will be considered. No relocation.
- Annual bonus
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Vacation, PTO, paid holidays
- Work hours 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM, Mon – Fri
- Assist independent service representatives in the troubleshooting and repair of the products.
- Provide after sales support on biomedical and laboratory equipment (incubators, low temperature freezers, temperature monitoring instrumentation).
- Make decisions on repairing or replacing field product failures. s.
- A vocational school degree or certificate is preferred (Electronics, BMET, or Refrigeration).
- A good electro-mechanical troubleshooting background, and the ability to communicate clearly in English.
- Electronics repair experience and/or Biomedical/Laboratory Equipment repair experience.
- Refrigeration repair experience would be a plus (Cascade/Ultra-low refrigeration experience).
- Will also diagnose quality issues and provide product failure analysis reports.
- Assist in training classes for customers and service partners.
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization. Therefore, if you require sponsorship to work in the U.S., we cannot consider your application at this time.