Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
Join this growing international company's dental division. You will be providing remote telephone support on dental x-ray systems and sub-systems. The position will be approx 80% in-house support, and approx 20% field work for on-site support and/or installations. The company is looking for the following requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience servicing biomedical instrumentation.
- Experience working with medical or industrial x-ray is required.
- Open to travel, with some overnight travel required.
- Networking & DICOM experience (this is a must).
- Ability to work well with minimum supervision.
- Strong customer interface.
- Would prefer someone with a Bachelor's Degree, but will consider military biomed training or an AAS BMET in lieu of a degree
Base salary will be in the $50K range plus overtime (approx total annual salary could be in the low/mid $60s). Mileage is reimbursed at the current GSA rate. Great opportunity for
someone with 2 – 3 years experience. There could also be some standby required. Company will consider relocation assistance for a qualified candidate. Applicants MUST be authorized to work in the US without Visa Sponsorship. US citizens and Green Card holders ONLY
Salary: $45,000.00 – $60,000.00