Back to Search Adel-Lawrence Associates
This is nice opportunity for a recent college graduate with a technical degree (Engineering related), who has about a years experience. This company is a manufacturer of medical instrumentation and there are excellent future growth opportunities within the company. You will primarily be involved with developing training programs for the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and programming of the instrumentation. Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline.
- Should have at least one years post-graduation experience, or technical internship.
- Ability to teach customers and employees on the instrumentation.
- Ability to respond to training inquiries and develop procedure manuals.
- Participate in meetings, seminars and training seminars.
Need to be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident with the ability to communicate clearly in English.